Read, search, make notes & highlights in PDF (Adobe DRM), EPUB (Adobe DRM), DjVu, TXT, FB2, FB2.zip book formats. Enjoy a unique, fast and user-friendly interface that was designed to provide the most convenient set of options for you to fully enjoy reading a book.
PocketBook reader allows you to customize your reading experience by adjusting text size, layouts, colors and many other options.
- Scroll or turn pages by swiping, tapping on the edge of the screen or by using the volume keys.
- Use single page, dual page or scroll viewing modes.
- Search text to find needed information.
- Highlight text and make notes.
- Adjust display brightness while reading.
- Lock screen orientation.
- Quickly access to table of contents, notes and highlights.
- Easy book navigation.
- Adobe DRM support
PDF & DjVu features:
- Crop page margins manually or automatically to fit page content to the screen size.
- Use pinch and stretch gestures to zoom in or out page.
- Use double tap to zoom to a particular text fragment.
EPUB & FB2 & TXT features:
- Use pinch-to-zoom gestures to change font size.
- Change text and background color. PocketBook reader supports four color themes (night, day, sepia and gray).
More features will be coming soon:
- Gesture mode, which lets to set up quick access to the options or actions you use the most.
- ABBYY Lingvo dictionary support
- DOC, DOCX, RTF, CHM and HTML formats support
eBookit is the download platform for e-books of the independent Swisse Book Trade.
eBookit offers three main components: online store shop.ebookit.ch, which was designed as a web application, a matching eReader (PocketBook Touch Lux) and the digital content/catalog of the Swiss Book Centre with around 500,000 e-book titles.
eBookit provides a simple and cost-effective solution to small and medium-sized independent bookstores to facilitate their entry into the e-book market.
For more info, please visit: http://www.ebookit.ch/