The Diary app is widely used by high school and college students
Google Play data shows 100,000–500,000 4.4/5 rated installations.
“We are very pleased to learn that the product proved to be useful and popular and we are continuing to develop it. The majority of ideas for development and improvement come from our users’ suggestions.
Recently, we have:
- Upgraded the design of the mobile version
- Improved the usability of the product
- Added the ability to use training periods
- Added the ability to give grades
- Provided a choice of grading system (5-point, 6-point, 10-point, 12-point, 20-point, 100-point and the ABCDEF system)
- Implemented the grading module with ability to choose the training period to show the student’s performance. There is information on the average grade with the ability to show more detail, as well as for benchmark evaluation (for the exam or final test).
- Expanded the lesson list (test, final test, exam)
- Added the ability to create call schedule with time overlap, allowing the use of the app simultaneously for different timetables of institutions
- Added Chinese language for the interface
- Added Google analytics
- Added useful ad block where we offer our new products such as PocketBook Reader
We are certain that this product is one of the best in its category. We are also developing a new widget design,” says Obreey Products business analyst Sergey Semenov.