Obreey Products is one of the most prestigious and unique IT Product companies in Ukraine and CIS specialized in delivering new products and managing them throughout their entire lifecycle, starting with product concept/design and ending in the software and hardware involved. Consequently, the consumer gets a quality product that is affordable, modern and up-to-date for everyday use.
Obreey Products is the sole developer of PocketBook eReaders and Android tablets lines, with several applications published on Google’s Play Market.
The company was established in 2011, main office located in Kiev.
Some of the successful products developed by Obreey Products are:
- e-readers line: PocketBook Aqua, PocketBook CAD Reader, PocketBook Touch Lux 2, PocketBook Mini, PocketBook Color Lux
- Android tablets line: PocketBook SURFpad 3 7,85″ , PocketBook SURFpad 3 10,1″ , PocketBook A10″ , PocketBook SURFpad and PocketBook SURFpad II
- web-based platform Obreey Store, as well as Bookland and ReadRate
- “KidRead”, “PocketBook” and “Diary” application for Android based devices, already available for download from Google Play;
- Obreey Sync – the service for easy content download from the Internet;
- Obreey Launcher – the desktop interface for Android-based devices.
Note: PocketBook Reader app is available for both Android and iOS devices.
Every product from Obreey Products is immediately ready for use and is being maintained throughout its life cycle. The user receives not only device but also the additional services, such as the preinstalled content, intuitive mechanism for firmware update and easy access to the content platform.
Currently Obreey Products provides Development Center services (R&D house). One of its customers is PocketBook International S.A. while Obreey Products acts as an agent between the trading company and a manufacturer.
Stages of development
As a full-fledged development center, Obreey Products provides all the required stages. These stages include:
- generating ideas and concepts of a new product, marketing requirements and detailed specifications,
- unique design, electronics and mechanics development,
- piloting and testing,
- creation of packaging and the accompanying accessories,
- searching, negotiating and contracting components suppliers,
- quality assurance and production control,
- Software and hardware certification.
In the near future the company will begin developing its own electronic schematics for new products.
To deliver simple, convenient and quality products and services at the most affordable prices to meet the everyday needs of people, and provide them tools that simplify their professional, communication and entertainment necessities.
Sustaining and improving development practices of high quality portfolio that targets a niche of book lovers in key markets including Ukraine and other CIS countries as well as providing comprehensive support and maintenance for this portfolio throughout its life cycle. Realizing the high dynamics of the IT market, the company is constantly developing and expanding the sphere of its activities, developing fundamentally new product niches.